Ahead of this weekend’s highly anticipated 2018 NBA All-Star game, Forbes has compiled a list of the players involved ordered in the amount of money each one earns annually in endorsements.
While some of the highest ranked players’ earnings come as no surprise—after all, LeBron James did sign a seven-year, $90 million contract with Nike while he was still in high school —others further down the pecking order are still staggeringly high.
According to Forbes, the NBA’s 10 biggest endorsement stars will generate a combined $234 million off the court this year. Those 10 players are as follows:
1. LeBron James: $52 million
2. Stephen Curry: $42 million
3. Kevin Durant: $33 million
4. James Harden: $20 million
5. Russell Westbrook: $19 million
6. Kyrie Irving: $14 million
7. Damian Lillard: $14 million
8. Dwayne Wade: $14 million
9. Giannis Antetokounmpo: $13 million
10. Klay Thompson: $13 million
Head over to Forbes to see the full list and find out which brands sponsor each player.