Paris-based business incubator Station F – which calls itself the largest ‘startup campus’ in the world – will start offering co-living leases later this year. In preparation, it’s currently hiring a community manager to help new tenants settle in. The job description offers an interesting insight into what this role entails. Take a look at the job description below and make up your mind.
Start : ASAP
Job category: Coliving
Reports to: Director
1-2 years experience
What you will do
You will be the community director for the entire co-living site, which is a residence in Ivry-sur-Seine housing 600 entrepreneurs from Station F. Your responsibilities will include making sure all residents are well, safe and have an enjoyable experience. You will also supervise and liaise with the maintenance, security & cleaning teams to make sure the spaces is impeccable. You oversee a small team including both internal employees and external service providers.
You will be provided with an apartment and be expected to live on-site with the community. As head of the largest co-living in Europe, you will also have access to the entire Station F network.
- Handle the arrival, installation and satisfaction of all residents
- Continually seek to improve the current experience based on satisfaction metrics and feedback
- Mediate any potential conflicts amongst residents
- Oversee the organization and commercial aspects of on-site events
- Manage a small team of internal employees and external service providers responsible for the well-being of the community and facilities
Sounds interesting no?